In order to use the park and run our sports programs, we must follow county orders to maintain and enforce social distancing, as well as several Babe Ruth guidelines. We also ask that you limit any additional visitors to the park at this time.
General safety measures to be implemented are as follows:
- Staggered game times and practices to reduce crowd sizes.
- Any player with symptoms of Covid-19 and/or a positive test could result in a 2 week cancellation of practices and games for that team.
- Increased bathroom cleaning schedule
- Hand sanitizer will be located around the park
- Additional hand washing stations available
- No shared water coolers or bottles.